Adult Day Care & Home Assistive Services
Helping Hand - Independent Care
Participants in this level of care are considered independent. They are able to mobilize independently and perform most activities of daily living on their own. This option includes: Social interaction, exercise programs, weekly care summaries, health promotion/education, basic first aid, medication assistance, and breakfast/lunch/snacks.
Buddy Care - Moderate Assistance
Most of our participants fall into this category. These participants are in need of some basic assistance. All of the mentioned services are included here as in the Helping Hand option, and also include: personal care reminders and basic care assistance, scheduled showers (2x week), nail and hair care as needed, assistance with feeding, blood glucose checks, and skin care.
Young at Heart has an array of programs that can be customized to meet a participant's individual needs. As needs change, our personalized care plan changes too. We provide trained, insured, and bonded companions, caregivers, certified nursing assistants and health promotion services. Below are our most common descriptions of our services. Please contact us for pricing and a customized care plan.
A list of services that Young at Heart participants can take advantage of:
- Health Promotion and Education
- Spa Services - nail care, shaving, hair care
- Medication Reminders/Assistance
- Self-care help (showering, toileting assistance)
- Nutritional Support (with assistance of an on-staff dietician)
- Vital Signs Monitoring (w/ weekly reports)
- Assisting w/ doctors' appointments
- Wake-Up Services (morning care assistance prior to adult day care participation)
- Secure Facility (to prevent wandering)